Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Picture is unrelated

So in the two weeks it's been since I've had a full day off from work, my sleep schedule has shifted, and instead of staying up til 2 am and getting up whenever the hell I feel like, I've now been passing out at 11 pm latest and am consummately awake by 10 am latest. Only problem being I have nothing to do in those hours between waking up and going to work usually around 4. Clean the kitchen... check. Take a shower... check. Have lunch and watch 5 hours of a Law and Order: SVU marathon... sigh... check.  I can run all the errands I ever have in about 2 hours one day a week. Also this is also opening an ever bigger gap of nothingness on the days I don't have to work at all. Long story short I need a hobby or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment